Awakening and Gathering Evangelists to Fulfill Their Calling in God
- KCEF Meeting – Thursdays, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, MPR at IHOPKC, 3535 Red Bridge Rd, KCMO
- KCEF Meeting – Thursdays, 6:45 pm – 8:45 pm, MPR at IHOPKC, 3535 Red Bridge Rd, KCMO
- Prayer Meeting – Sundays, 7:30 am, FCF Auditorium
- Prayer Meeting – Mondays, 10:00 am, Room 4 at GPR at IHOPKC, 3535 Red Bridge Rd, KCMO
- Prayer Meeting – Tuesdays, 10:00 am, Room 12 at GPR at IHOPKC, 3535 Red Bridge Rd, KCMO
- Prayer Meeting – Wednesdays, 9:00 am, 11520A Grandview Rd, KCMO (white house, green trim)
- Prayer Meeting – Fridays, 10:00 am, Room 12 at GPR at IHOPKC, 3535 Red Bridge Rd, KCMO
1. To provide a unique and needed place of fellowship for those called by God to evangelism. (Philippians 2:2)
2. To support evangelism efforts throughout the Kansas City area. (1 Corinthians 9:22)
3. To awaken others to answer the call of God to evangelism and the office of evangelist. (Ephesians 4:11)
4. To provide relational accountability for the temptations and risks of those involved in evangelism. (1 Corinthians 4:1,2)
5. To yoke together with local churches. (Acts 16:5)
6. To help stimulate the development of evangelistic ministries in local churches. (Romans 16:1)
KCEF aligns with and pledges itself to the Covenant for Evangelists from the Amsterdam 2000 Conference.
As a company of evangelists called and gifted by God to share the good news of Jesus Christ throughout the world, we earnestly pledge ourselves to:
1. Worship the one true and living God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Deut 6:4).
2. Submit to the Holy Scriptures, the infallible Word of God, as the basis for our life and message (II Tim 3:16-17).
3. Proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, our Redeemer, and the one and only Savior of the world (Acts 4:12).
4. Seek always to preach and minister in the power of the Holy Spirit (Acts 4:29-31).
5. Live a life of constant personal prayer, Bible study and devotion to God, and also participate in a local fellowship of believers (James 4:10; Heb 10:25).
6. Pray that all persons of all languages and cultures may have access to the Gospel and the Bible (Acts 1:8).
7. Practice purity in both singleness and marriage, caring for our families and bringing up our children in the nurture of the Lord (Eph 5:25, 6:1-4).
8. Walk humbly before God and our fellow human beings, renouncing arrogance, pride, and boastful self-promotion (Micah 6:8; Eph 4:1-2).
9. Maintain financial integrity and accountability in all of our activities, so that the cause of Christ may not be discredited (I Tim 6:10-11).
10. Serve the needy and oppressed, remembering the mercy and compassion of Jesus (James 2:14-17).
11. Encourage the discipling and nurturing ministry of local churches (Mt 28:19-20).
12. Work together in unity with our brothers and sisters in Christ (John 17:23).
13. Equip others for the practice of evangelism, giving special care to involve new believers in the sharing of their faith (Eph 4:11-13).
14. Stand in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Christ who suffer persecution and even martyrdom for their faithful Gospel witness (II Cor 1:8-11).
Knowing that apart from Jesus Christ we can do nothing, we make these pledges with prayerful reliance on His help. We ask for the prayer and support of all Christ’s followers so that world evangelization may be advanced, the church built up and God glorified in ever-increasing measure.
1. KCEF will sponsor weekly meetings across Kansas City. These meetings will provide worship and prayer, testimonials, Bible teaching, and small-groups that promote friendship and accountability in an atmosphere of acceptance and love. When evangelists gather together a wonderful dynamic of the Holy Spirit is present that matures and sustains the evangelists in their calling. The result will be godly, innovative and effective evangelists who proclaim the Gospel boldly.
2. KCEF will provide evangelism training for those wanting to learn how to do the “work of an evangelist.” This class room will include lecture, video and field experience.
3. KCEF will encourage the launching of new evangelism efforts. Many evangelists are entrepreneurial by nature. This is a gift from God that we acknowledge and encourage. Leadership skills in evangelism are awakened and honed and the final result is an increased number of salvations.
4. KCEF will pursue fellowship with other pastoral, evangelistic, prophetic, and apostolic organizations in Kansas City. We will pursue understanding and unity in order to expand God’s kingdom in Kansas City.
5. KCEF will make available to local churches seasoned and mature evangelists who can impart their spirit, knowledge, experiences, and encouragement.
6. KCEF will be an evangelistic resource for local churches and pastors.
7. KCEF will sponsor seasons of prayer and fasting. The intention is to open doors of revival and harvest in our city.
8. KCEF will coordinate family-oriented outings for its members to further build the fellowship bonds desired in Psalm 133 and Acts 2.
9. KCEF will engage the larger world via website and social media.